Eco Friendly Essential Candle KitRegular price £28.00
Welcome to the world of DIY candle making while also reducing your carbon footprint! This DIY Candle Kit is totally revolutionary. It contains everything you need to make the most environmentally friendly candle in the world.
Using this kit produces a carbon neutral and circular product that prevents the consumption of natural resources and the contamination of the planet’s ecosystems through the recycling of your own used cooking oil and preventing the contamination of 500m3 of water.
- 1 Pyrex measuring cup
- 1 Scent Set (5 x 20g sachets of ecological scented wax): 1 x Hand Picked Blueberry, 1 x Spice Wood, 1 x Darjeeling Flower, 1 x Jasmine Wonder, 1 x Apple Gourmet
- 5 ST 16 wicks
The kit can produce 5 x 110g candles, 10 x 50g candles or 20 x 25g candles
Weight 0.480 kg
Dimensions 24 × 14 × 15 cm
Net Weight 100 gr
Necessary ingredients to make a candle with 110g that saves 100L of water:
100mL of vegetable oil (used or virgin)
1 sachet (20g) of ecological scented wax (included)
1 wick and wick holder (included)
Candleholder or another container of your preference
Preparation time: 5 min
- Place 100ml of wasted and filtered used vegetable oil in a measuring cup.
- Heat it in the microwave for two minutes. If preferred, you can heat it in a boiling water bath.
- Add 1 sachet (20g) of scented ecological wax.
- Stir the ingredients well to obtain a blended mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a heat-resistant container of your choice .
- Insert the wick in the centre with the help of the wick holder. It should be placed on the sides of the container .
- Leave the candle to solidify (about 20 minutes).
- You can customise your candle even more. If you wish to colour your candle, add the pellets between step number 3 and 4 (maximum 2 pellets per 100mL). For more information about how to colour your candles, you can visit our accessories.
To make a candle with a different size, please respect the proportions used in this recipe.
Do not ingest. Obtain medical assistance if swallowed. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Avoid contact with skin. Use only for candle making purposes. Light only in a supervised place. Only to be used by adults or under adult supervision. Keep away from children and pets.
Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch on fire. May cause an allergic reaction. Candles should not exceed 3h – 4h continuous burning.