Musgo Real Shaving BrushRegular price $88.00 Sale price $62.00 Save $26.00
A perfect accessory for a perfect gentleman. Made with noble materials – carved wood and stainless steel - and premium, manually processed Silvertip Fibre® bristles. The tips are soft, but the strengthened mid-section provides the firmness needed for regular lathering.
How to Use
- Prior to first use, the brush should be washed well in warm soapy water.
- Do not leave lathered brushes standing.
- Immediately after use, rinse thoroughly under running water to prevent soap residue damaging the fine hair on the brush head.
- Dry by shaking out remaining water, then hang it on the Shaving Brush Holder with the bristles pointing down.
- Do not clean with chemical detergents.
Handle Wood and engraved metal
Bristles Vegan Silvertip Fibre® bristles. These are high-quality synthetic fibres whose material characteristics are analogous to those of the precious natural hair, Silvertip badger. The 'Silvertip Fibre®' is very soft at its fine tips, but somewhat more stable than natural hair in the middle section. These characteristics produce a pleasant, soft sensation on the skin when the lather is applied. These manually processed fibres are less sensitive than natural hair as they dry more quickly and are resistant to shaving soaps and creams. They are completely vegan fibres and somewhat easier to use than natural hair as they produce a particularly creamy and thick lather from a small amount of shaving soap or cream.