Tea Light WicksRegular price £7.00
Welcome to the world of DIY candle making! These wicks are designed to guarantee a clean, smoke-free, long-lasting and integral wax burn. Lead free and made from 100% cotton, they are for small candleholders with a diameter between 3cm and 5cm.
Quantity 50 wicks
Net Weight 20g
Preparation time: 2 min
- Choose a suitable wick for your container
- Adjust the shape of the wick to make sure it is as straight as possible
- Place the wick on the wick holder
- Hold the end of the inserted wick and place it into the container, as centred as possible with the help of the wick holder
- The wick holder should be supported on the sides of the container. Once the ecological wax is well blended (oil + wax + colour) and poured into the desired container, you can place the wick to finish the candle making process
Trim the wick to 5mm before each use and avoid exceeding 3 – 4h of continuous burning. This prevents uneven burning and soot release.